Translate

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Ogenyi Onazi extends Lazio deal

Ogenyi Onazi Lazio

The Nigeria midfielder has penned a two-year extension with increased salary for the Italian club

Ogenyi Onazi penned a two-year extension that would see him earn more at Lazio on Monday.
The 21-year-old, who moved to Italy from amateur side My People FC in Nigeria, will see him remain at the side until 2018.
Onazi reached the final of the 2009 Fifa U17 World Cup with Nigeria where they lost to Switzerland.
He won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Eagles and played at the World Cup in Brazil where they reached the second round.
The excited young man tweeted after the signing: “I say a big thank you to God, my family, my team and my fans as I sign an extension to my contract.”
He had been touted for a move to England during the past year but has now secured his future with the Biancocelesti.
It is reported that his new salary would be in the range of 700,000 Euros per annum.

No comments:

Post a Comment