Translate

Friday 20 June 2014

Will I stay at Juve? I don't know - Vidal

Will I stay at Juve? I don't know - Vidal

The 27-year-old has admitted he is unsure whether he will still be playing in Serie A next season and only wants to focus on the World Cup

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has cast doubt over his future in Serie A after admitting he is unsure whether he will remain at the club next season.
The 27-year-old has been linked with a move to Premier League side Manchester United in recent weeks despite the fact that he has three years left on his existing contract with Juventus.
Vidal – who is currently at the World Cup with his national side Chile – has now insisted he only wants to focus on the tournament in Brazil before making a decision about his future with the Bianconeri.
"Will I stay at Juventus? I do not know," Vidal is quoted as telling Sky Italia.
"I just think about the World Cup and the national team now.
"After the World Cup we will see what will be my future."
Vidal joined Juve in 2011 from Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen and has gone on to become one of the most courted players in world football after winning three Serie A titles in as many seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment