Translate

Friday 29 November 2013

Oduamadi I Will Keep Improving


--Super Eagles winger promises

Brescia winger Nnamdi Oduamadi has admitted that he wants to add goals to his game after firing blanks in his last nine Serie B games.
Oduamadi has contributed six assists so far this season with his only goal in this season coming in the Coppa Italia and he wants to improve on the stats.

“I think this year I’ve moved up a level but not to the level I’m capable of,” he told Complete Sports.

“I’ve stayed fit and finally showing what I can do.

“There’s still a lot more I want to do though, especially scoring. I haven’t done well enough in recent games and I feel I could have created more trouble for the opposing teams in the penalty box.”

“I want to add more goals and more assists. We play a certain way which enables me to get involved in every attack for my team but overall, I’m happy and I just want to keep progressing and improving.” Oduamadi told Complete Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment