Translate

Friday 22 November 2013

Ronaldo: I want to finish my career at Real Madrid

Former Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo has distanced himself from a return to Old Trafford after revealing he wants to end his career at Real Madrid

Former Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo has distanced himself from a return to Old Trafford after revealing he wants to end his career at Real Madrid.

United were tipped to bid for the Portugal superstar during the summer but he remained at the Bernabeu and signed a new five-year contract worth £76m in September.
The 28-year-old has been in sensational form this term, striking 24 times in 17 matches in La Liga and the Champions League and propelling Portugal to next summer's World Cup with four goals against Sweden in two play-off ties.
Ronaldo has been unhappy in the past in the Spanish capital but insists he is completely content now and will not seek to leave the club before he hangs up his boots.
He told Marca: "Now I am a one hundred percent happy person. I love the people of Madrid, the locals, the Real Madrid fans. And I am living a dream when I enter the Santiago Bernabeu.
"I want to stay here for many more years and finish my contract here. The truth, right now, is that I feel I want to finish my career here because I feel very comfortable. I love playing at the best club in the world and I cannot ask for more."

No comments:

Post a Comment