Translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

Cuadrado quashes Juventus rumours: I have no desire to leave Fiorentina

Cuadrado quashes Juventus rumours: I have no desire to leave Fiorentina
The Colombia international is being continually linked with the Bianconeri but he claims that his dream is to win something with the Viola
Juan Cuadrado insists that while he is flattered by the interest of "great teams", he has "no desire" to leaveFiorentina.

The Colombia international is widely regarded as one of the most exciting wingers in Italy and is reportedly on the transfer wishlist of Juventus boss Antonio Conte.

However, Cuadrado, who is co-owned by the Viola and Udinese, says that he is loving life at the Artemio Franchi and sees no reason to seek a move elsewhere.

"I'm happy with what I'm doing here," the 25-year-old told El Tiempo. "A professional always wants great things for his career and I am proud of the interest of these great clubs.

"But I'm happy in Florence. The city is beautiful and the people are very friendly. I have no desire to leave the team.

"I hope to continue like this and to improve even more. I will try to win something with Fiorentina and get in shape for the summer for the World Cup."

No comments:

Post a Comment