Translate

Friday 17 January 2014

ENERAMO EXPLAINS KARABUKSPOR SWITCH


Nigeria international, Michael Eneramo has revealed the decision behind his switch to Karabukspor.

Eneramo revealed that his top priority was to move to a club where he can be hoping for regular first team football.

He admitted that he had offers from different Turkish clubs, such as Antalyaspor, Eskeshispor and Elazigspor, but decided to join Karabukspor where also his compatriot Joseph Akpala is in squad. According to former Sivasspor striker Besiktas was satisfied with the offer.

Karabukspor also met all of his personal terms and now the Nigerian is looking forward to improve his form and play more.

“I have settled for Karabukspor. I will be there on loan till the end of the season. I chose Karabukspor because I will get the chance to play regular football and they met all my terms as it is with Besiktas. I will do my best for the team. Antalyaspor, Eskeshirspor, Elazigspor all wanted me, even Sivasspor wanted me back, but I am here at Karabukspor for good.” - stated Eneramo quoted by mtnfootball.com. This season he has made only 10 appearances for Besiktas and scored 1 goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment