Translate

Friday 17 January 2014

MAN CITY BEGIN MUSA YAHAYA TALKS

Citizens look set to scoop up another ‘Golden Eaglet’


Manchester City look set to sign a third member of the Nigeria squad that won the Under 17 World Cup in the UAE after entering talks with Musa Yahaya.

City have signed Kelechi Iheanacho, who won the Golden Ball with six goals, on a pre-contract aggreement and are talking to midfielder Chidi Nwakali.

Now Yahaya, who scored four at the World Cup has been nicknamed the “Nigerian Neymar” is on the Premier League giants’ radar.

Yahaya, 16, plays for Mutunchi Academy in Nigeira and has attracted interest from across Europe, including Tottenham Hotspur.

“I am not going to talk on that one [where he wants to move], I have a manager in Babawo Mohammed. I have left that for him to handle. He knows me and knows what is good for me,” he told MTNFootball.

No comments:

Post a Comment