Translate

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Johnson Signs 3 Year Deal with Slovenia's Gorica


Nigerian midfielder Marshal Johnson has signed a three year deal with Slovenian side, Nova Gorica, Complete Sports has been informed by the player.
The former Eupen and Union Saint-Gilloise player who had two year stay with Hungarian side Honved Budapest last week revealed that he'll be joining his new teammates in Italy for pre-season camping.

"I'm excited to have joined the club after Honved stalled in extending my contract," he told Complete Sports.

"It's a new challenge for me and I'm ready to give my best to the team,"

Gorica who is partly owned by Italian side Parma are currently fourth on the SNL log with 35 points from 20 games. He is expected to make his league debut in March against Domžale.

The former Flying Sports academy player Johnson scored one goal in 27 appearances for Hungarian side Honved Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment