Translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

IBENEGBU UNDECIDED OVER FUTURE

Heartland midfielder, Ikechukwu Ibenegbu says he is undecided on his future, with Enyimba, Sunshine Stars and Warri Wolves reported to be interested in him.


The Sand Eagles star has been a constant feature in the Naze Millionaires side over the years but looks set to dump the Owerri based outfit before the start of the new campaign.

The former FA Cup winners are keen to tie down the experienced midfield man to a new deal, but that looks a tough task for now.

"Now, news does not exist about my future," he begins "The season is fast approaching and I need to know what my club really wants, as the management are trying to solve some problems that hindered our progress last season.

"After the problems have been solved, I will decide the best option for me" he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment